Diablo® III

Can't retrieve my characters or friends

Hey, i created and played my acc att another computer, and now when i installed it at home and patched it up, i can logg in but my character is gone. Anyone knows how to resolve this?

I bought the game online, so downloaded the game and installed it from battle.net, which should be EU right?
Reply Quote
Check to see if your Region settings are Correct, sometimes it resets on me to EU even though I play in 'The Americas'
Reply Quote
hm, well i should not be able to log in then right? and where do i find it? thanks for the help
Reply Quote
allright i found it and it worked! thanks!
Reply Quote
Ok so i had the same issue. Installed the game, played for quite a few hours until i realised my region was set to the Americas (i am EU).
I cant see my friends and also i am worried my hero will be 'lost' at some stage. Is there anyway of changing where my hero is located i.e. back to EU?
Cheers
Reply Quote
As far as I know, it doesn't seem like it. But there might be a post about moving heroes somewhere on this forum, if not, I think you may want to create one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]