Diablo® III

Belial Fight - Cannot walk on part of ground

So the fight with Belial's true form is heavily dependent on avoiding his AoEs through proper positioning. However, either end of the platform you are fighting on is not walkable. The areas beyond the two small steps are locked to player movement, even though there is nothing there to stop you.

This is really frustrating if you planned to dodge into that area, and instead get hit for 300+ damage multiple times.

An easy solution would be to put a gate or some decorations or something there so that it is apparent to the user that those sections of the platform are off limits.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Even worse -- the second time fighting him, I had a Veiled Sentinel spawn up on the top balcony during the first phase of the fight, and I can neither path to, blast, or teleport to him, meaning I'm forced to quit and restart the quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)