Diablo® III

blizz phone call about starter edition

85 Goblin Mage
this issue seems to be surrounding the digital purchase system.

ok so i just got off the phone with them and seems like we are the rare ones having this issue, Some people are working on it but not many since their are bigger issues affecting more % of people. This issue might take a while by the sound of things.

My digital purchase got cancelled for some reason and now it says we are back on starter edition. thing is i added my CE version on top of the digital purchase , so when it got cancelled it cancelled evrything. Thing is we cant add another key to it cause it says the account has already a key .

The way i see things , ill either be waiting a very long time or loose my CE copy cause i dont see blizz refunding me a CE key or anythig like that wich they should because its their error not mine and we are having a very first bad experienced. J ust the thought that i might loose 130$ for a CE copy when i could of just gotten a normal retail copy and not be having this issue at all. And what i mean by not having this issue is i would of never gotten a digital purchase in the first place if my CE copy had not been a day late.

So while all are friends are indeed lvling and having fun at least have them gather some gear for you since you will be lvl 15 and they will be 60 by the time this is fixed :P.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
up
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
check if your digital purchase got cancelled
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]