Diablo® III

Highlands cave

Has anyone been able to find the Highlands Cave? i know its in the hunting grounds, i just cant seem to locate it. I know it is hiddden and all, i just want to know if it only appeared during the quest lines at all. Thanks.
Reply Quote
It's random spawn location - so you must start new game and have a hope that it will be there (or start new game again and again)
Reply Quote
i found it with my lvl 14 monk in Normal - Leoric Hunting Grounds. Northeast of map.

Having said that, my lvl 60 DH has never found it.
Reply Quote
Best way to farm for this is getting the "trailing the coven" quest and work your way up to the leoric manner checkpoint. Run back from Leoric's mansion into the hunting grounds and go northeast then southeast. Those are the 2 possible spawn positions.

If you didnt find it, town portal -> leave and reload the checkpoint. This is by far the fastest way.

Took me 43 runs
Reply Quote
I agree with Seath.

Start quest: trailing the coven
Get the checkpoint just before Leoric's Hunting Grounds
& farm.

Took me tons of runs (lost count) when I did not set the quest to trailing the coven.
When I set the quest to trailing the coven, it took me one run (got the checkpoint), then one reset run. Finally!

(Now I can start Nooks & Crannies. yea.)
Reply Quote
took me probably an hour to find it couple days ago. keep trying, its there
Reply Quote
just found it!!! it took me 3 days to find it, now i'm hoping to find the blacksmith in watch tower level 2
Reply Quote
Found it, took 3 restarts... thanks Seath! :)
entrance screenshot: http://i47.tinypic.com/250p35g.jpg
Reply Quote
Still sadly searching for the elusive Highlands Cave Been at this for at least 2 or 3 weeks now. Sadly no luck yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]