Diablo® III

Hardest char to solo in your oppinion?

I went for sorc, I figured that being somewhat fragile and running solo would be the hardest way to do it.. but so far (in normal) his cc and kiting is super strong and it's incredibly easy (half way through act 3 atm).
Reply Quote
Bump cause interested in oppinions :)
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Priest
Witch Doctor is generally perceived as the hardest (from what I've read on the forums)
Edited by Raum#1309 on 5/16/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
because low dps or hard to combo stuff well? I'm sort of looking for a char that has a high skill curve but is worth leveling and gearing up on the long run :)
Reply Quote
I'm a witch Doctor and I find it quite easy so far, but I am only act 2 normal but also I am lvl 20 without having to grind for exp, I am curious on how steep the leveling gets because at this rate I will be 50 before nightmare?
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Prinnybaal
I have a barb and just reached act 4... even act three boss I didn't use a potion and just straight attacked the whole time; I feel this for all character except monk. Me and my friend are both Diablo pros however as a monk he dies way more than me and does way less I think it might be because I have better weapons but I did give him really good gear to use.

Weird, I've read that monk is completely faceroll due to huge amount of healing he has with templar.. Maybe he's aura?
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 04:23 PMPosted by TheThrone
I'm a witch Doctor and I find it quite easy so far, but I am only act 2 normal but also I am lvl 20 without having to grind for exp, I am curious on how steep the leveling gets because at this rate I will be 50 before nightmare?

You should be around 30 by the end of normal
Reply Quote
Thanks!
Reply Quote
The hardest character to solo is one not wearing any gear. ;)

I'm only half-kidding by the way. Running under geared is probably a decent way to train for the harder difficulties.
Reply Quote
I started out with a Wizard because I am usually a Mage. Unfortunately I found it painful!
I then tried DH and WD and both of those are great! for me at least.

So I think probably it is a good idea to try all the characters for a few levels and see which one is best for you.
Reply Quote
I'm a barb and nothing can stop me yet
hack slash
Love the cleave and rend with rupture its insane
Reply Quote
I started out with a Wizard because I am usually a Mage. Unfortunately I found it painful!
I then tried DH and WD and both of those are great! for me at least.

So I think probably it is a good idea to try all the characters for a few levels and see which one is best for you.

You really found Wiz that hard? By now I'm playing a Wizard.. and it was kind of clumsy at the beginning,but once I got Frost Nova and Arcane Orb I was pretty much 1/2hitting entire waves with correct timing.. once I got to Wave of Force I was untouchable o.o and am still...
Reply Quote
Normal is extremely easy. I finished Azmodan in few seconds with my Barb and didn't even had a chance to see what can he do. In Nightmare things start slowly to become harder and the end of act 4 in single player was quite challenging, but you can just go ahead and kill everything except bosses while dieing (mobs don't regen). Now I just began Hell and... It's hell. For the first time I had to leave elite monster after he owned me 10 times. Thoes bastards have HP regen after I die! :D

Now I can't wait for inferno. Too bad co-op is completely broken because of ressurect and some nabs will finish everything much easier.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 04:29 PMPosted by SmokeyMcBud
They are all the same.

I dunno.. don't hit me but I feel Barb would be the easiest straight-foward class of them all, where maybe some spellcaster would have a bigger trouble going through. (or maybe NH?)
Reply Quote
Normal is extremely easy. I finished Azmodan in few seconds with my Barb and didn't even had a chance to see what can he do. In Nightmare things start slowly to become harder and the end of act 4 in single player was quite challenging, but you can just go ahead and kill everything except bosses while dieing (mobs don't regen). Now I just began Hell and... It's hell. For the first time I had to leave elite monster after he owned me 10 times. Thoes bastards have HP regen after I die! :D

Now I can't wait for inferno. Too bad co-op is completely broken because of ressurect and some nabs will finish everything much easier.

I really don't wanna co-op :P I'm incredibly greedy + solo looks like the most epic challenge!
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Priest

I really don't wanna co-op :P I'm incredibly greedy + solo looks like the most epic challenge!

Everyone, co-op or not, gets their own loot.

That is, if you are playing with a buddy and you kill something, you both get different loot and have no access to the other persons' loot.
Reply Quote

Everyone, co-op or not, gets their own loot.

That is, if you are playing with a buddy and you kill something, you both get different loot and have no access to the other persons' loot.

Oh o.o that sounds pretty cool actually! Mite give co-op a try when boredom hits then!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]