Diablo® III

Game Frezzing

I have just got to act 2 where you are hunting for the guys head and my computer started constantly frezzing. Hasnt ever happened before and it worked fine right up till that point.

PC Windows 7 64Bit
Reply Quote
ok now it decided for variety it would give me the blue screen of death. I hate you microcrap
Reply Quote
This was single player and seems to be very consitant, unknown if it will happen latter on because i cant get that far. I belive its the Oais is the specific dungeon.
Reply Quote
Asguard append the same for me today actually lol
Reply Quote
I use an M11x with an i7 and 4gb of RAM.
Everything runs like a breeze, except that this is always randomly happening to me. My computer will either randomly freeze on me and the sound will loop into a constant buzz, or my computer will do the same thing for about one second, and then it changes to a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and then it immediately restarts after that. It is ruining the game for me. Please fix this nonsense, Blizzard. You make this game far too demanding for how simple it is, which is very rude to people without extremely well-performing computers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]