Diablo® III

GeForce 8200 Massive lag issue's pls help :)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok peeps ive got a laptop running a geforce 8200, updated all drivers aswell but damn i am lagging so so very much when all settings are on low, anyway around this please help
I CANT TAKE THE LAG :D thanks fellow gamer's :)
Edited by Devilz#1778 on 5/17/2012 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Upgrade Ram or get a newer laptop.. 8200 is not very speedy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
so that's my only soloution? no other way? dont really want to spend more money just to play a game i bought :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There is no other way. GeForce 8200 is the lowest in terms of 8000 series totem pole. Working as intended.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
waiting on evga step up to 670 so i am playing this on my laptop. It has core2duo 2.4Ghz and 9800gts 1gb. I play 1080p minimum setting, except high textures. I can handle endgame groups of four but i could not imagine playing this on a system and less powerful. With the textures on low it feels exactly the same so i leave them on.

Hope this gives you an idea of the weakest system to play on laptop wise. If my laptop was any weaker i wouldn't even play the game until my step up is complete.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ahh ok sweet thanks for all the help :) looks like its time to buy a new laptop :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]