Diablo® III

Fill in the lack of backstory in the begining

Even tho I beat Diablo II and the expansion, I am feeling like I am in a complete information void when it comes to the beginning of the Diablo III story in regards to what events are transpiring and why they are happening.

Especially in regards to the two prime evils which I never heard of up until this point & the female antagonist & protagonist from Act I.

Can any one shed some more light onto the story and the above characters without going into any spoilers?
Edited by AgentMike#1781 on 5/17/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Belial and Azmodan were two of the four lesser evils (the others being Andariel and Duriel). The four of them conspired to exile the three primes to Sanctuary. During DII, Andariel and Duriel switch allegiances and serve the primes again.

The witch, Maghda, is just a minor villain. I don't know if she shows up in the books or anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]