Diablo® III

Where is my Character?

I just relogged in to my account on Diablo 3 and my level 41 Witch Doctor Disapeard.

Did it happen to anyone else ? BLIZZARD please help me.

PS: understand that im freaking angry atm.
Reply Quote
39 Human Warrior
I don't know what's going on but I can't find mine either. I log in and it is like I'm starting from the beginning from the create a character screen.
Reply Quote
some times the games changes from America if you play in america to Europe or vice versa and the result is that you wont have any character there if that case.. so before jumping to any conclusions check if you are in America if you play in America or in Europe if you play in Europe..
Reply Quote
I hope to god this is trolling... because in case you hadn't noticed... maintenance is still going on
Reply Quote
Yeah..there are still doing maintenance.. I'm not sure how you were able to log in lol..

Maybe a glitch that you were able too lol?
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Davidesmithe
I don't know what's going on but I can't find mine either. I log in and it is like I'm starting from the beginning from the create a character screen.

+1 for using the search function to find a thread relating to your problem
-1 for not checking the date of said thread
Reply Quote
oh my lord how does this thread even exist anymore
Reply Quote
I just relogged in to my account on Diablo 3 and my level 41 Witch Doctor Disapeard.

Did it happen to anyone else ? BLIZZARD please help me.

PS: understand that im freaking angry atm.

This thread is a year and a half old. Good job with the necro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]