Post your level and DPS

90 Worgen Mage
level 60
35.6k dps
22.4k hp
41% resist

act 2 inferno
level 59 10.3k dps with buffs
60 with 10k dps. I sort of gave up on inferno because it's boring and just went back to hunt achievements.
My DPS is around 12k with buff (Wizard) and passive skills at 59. It's been above 7k since 52. Many of you Wizards don't realize that your DPS is highly related to your weapon. So, if you're using a lame 110 damage 1H wand with a shield, switch to a 350 damage 2H crossbow.
Lv 46 2k DPS 13k HP
lvl53 2k dps 10khp. cant solo actI hell elites -.-
70 Human Mage
05/22/2012 02:30 AMPosted by ViktorL
lvl53 2k dps 10khp. cant solo actI hell elites -.-

Update your gear.
lvl 60 wizard 42k dps
lvl 53, 6k dps, 11k hp
Upped my game. http://puu.sh/w7yn
43k dps
Edited by Donny#1977 on 5/22/2012 2:59 AM PDT
Lvl 59, with magic weapon 13800 with out 10500, Just finished act II hell, 15500hp, 1800 am
lvl 56, 4k dps, 27k HP (Hell / A2)

some of my gear kinda sucks.
lvl 60

30k dps
lol low 50s with 6k dps is bs lmao, post ur gears if u really do.

lvl 60here with 11kdps energy armor and wand with 510+ damage, 1150 intel overall
Edited by XNihilum#1430 on 5/22/2012 3:35 AM PDT
lvl 59

10k DPS

Just finished hell diablo
Level 50

3.7k dps

8k hp

I just started Act I on Hell, after struggling tremendously through nightmare. I'm not sure what else to do. Both my rings are 6-12 dmg and AS, my gloves have AS, weapon is 190 dps which was the highest I could find on the AH that isn't ridiculously expensive.
Can anyone post some tips on what you guys are searching for in the AH - especially for weaps and jewelery. My DPS at 53 sits around 2.5k unbuffed just feels a little weak and I'm about to enter hell I.E. how are you filtering to max your DPS items.

Also, my build is primarily a arcane hydra kite / spam MM.

FYI I hate using the AH since it feels like such a chore but at this point I have no choice as the RNG for me for int/vit items has been awful.

Thanks.
Edited by V0latility#1360 on 5/22/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Level 42, 3733 DPS.
Edited by Garnatian#2375 on 5/22/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Well if you are a wizard your looking for two things to up damage. Flat damage like items that say damage 2-4 are very good. But the other stat that you should have on all gear is intelligence. This dosen't up your damage as much as flat damage, but if you can't find good flat damage then intelligence gear is what you should have. I also suggest geting vitality. Without this stat in nightmare mode+ you will get one shot even by the some trash runing around. So What i do is get vitality and intelligence on all my gear. If i can trade out intelligence for flat damage i do so but i wont if i lose damage or to much hp.
Can anyone post some tips on what you guys are searching for in the AH - especially for weaps and jewelery. My DPS at 53 sits around 2.5k unbuffed just feels a little weak and I'm about to enter hell I.E. how are you filtering to max your DPS items.

Also, my build is primarily a arcane hydra kite / spam MM.

FYI I hate using the AH since it feels like such a chore but at this point I have no choice as the RNG for me for int/vit items has been awful.

Thanks.

I'm a level below you and my dps is about 7 times higher then yours.

The biggest DPS difference is your weapon, search for higher level weapons with the "Reduced Level Requirements" mod, you can get an extremely high DPS weapon this way.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]