Diablo® III

Post your level and DPS

level 60, 32.5k dmg with 2 hander and +188% critical damage
level 56. 9.2K dps, 15k hp.
Level 60, 22.8k damage and 33k health. (Without any buffs)
Edited by VoidQuake#2149 on 5/22/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Level 48 5.5k dps with modifiers
10k hp 120% GF
Ok folks what am I missing here:

51: 4.1k DPS / 14k HP:

My current weapon is a 2H staff with with the following stats:

235-322 dmg
278.5 DPS
+56-125 dmg
105 int
+ 11-22 dmg from ruby

~1100 Int

What am I not stacking to get these high numbers others are seeing at my level? I looked in the AH and the highest DPS weap avalable to me was ~300. Is there a way to turn on the comparison pop-up in the AH so you can see how each weap will change your damage?
Edited by V0latility#1360 on 5/22/2012 8:04 PM PDT
lvl 60, 28k dps with force weapon.
Level 35, 362 DPS, 3600ish hp.

Though it is surprising to see people at my level with 6+ times the DPS rating. I didn't think the AH would make THAT big a difference.

It took me about 10 minutes game time to kill Butcher on NM. I'd imagine AH players kill him in under 2.

i'm lvl 35 now and after bought some very cheap items form AH, my DPS increased from 600 to 2K buffed & HP = 5K.

AH will make things very very difference.

I bought 2 rings + 9% att spd + many other opt with only 10K. Other items were bought are less than 10K. I recommend you should try your luck with AH.
Edited by Sumaxe#1761 on 5/22/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Lvl 60 with 24.5k dps unbuffed 34.8k buffed. 28k hp, also I realised, we should not have more than 5k hp due to the fact we have a shield that lowers dmg done to us by 35% of our health, stack intel for dmg, and dex for dodge. vit is not a priority for wizards
Edited by Arch#1693 on 5/22/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Level 53
14k HP
2.3k DPS

Almost at hell butcher now, and yes this is all solo! :)
Edited by Lunchador#1553 on 5/22/2012 8:39 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Mage
Ok folks what am I missing here:

51: 4.1k DPS / 14k HP:

My current weapon is a 2H staff with with the following stats:

235-322 dmg
278.5 DPS
+56-125 dmg
105 int
+ 11-22 dmg from ruby

~1100 Int

What am I not stacking to get these high numbers others are seeing at my level? I looked in the AH and the highest DPS weap avalable to me was ~300. Is there a way to turn on the comparison pop-up in the AH so you can see how each weap will change your damage?

Lvl 52
Around 13k HP
3k dps without buff.

Very low by my standards. I think i need more epic AH stuff for cheapz! I only have about 900+ Int myself. I believe a lot of people run 2-handers and a lot of gear with Int / rings with +dmg and int / amulets with +dmg and int.
Edited by Ezciel#1262 on 5/22/2012 8:45 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
lvl 22
3.6k HP
750 Damage (DPS but I did the math with the max damage and its around 750)

I crit for around 1.3-1.8k

Note: All I do in act 3 of normal is put my hydra down and grab a chip, it kills everything for me. Auction House makes normal a joke.

(Yes I know I will have to play different in nightmare and hell, I have a lvl 60 barb in act 2 of inferno, twinking is fun tho.)
1.2k at level 36 with buffs- my DH is 1700, and I know in my wiz case I don't have top gear- been gearing as I go (and really, with 1.2k I have zero issues demolishing enemies in NM regardless).

So far been mostly going for +damage on jewelry/weapons first, then int/vit- red radiant in weapon, int or vit gems elsewhere. Have mostly been getting what drops though rather than using AH so I'm far from optimal

Currently using- 1 force magic weapon
2 Blizzard
3 Arcane Torrent arcane mines (I find them much like my DH's spike traps and love them)
4 Archon
left magic missile with extra damage
right arcane orb obliterate

I am still trying to decide though on my signature move- I don't like close moves so the close lightning and the spectral blades both don't seem like my kind of thing- electrocute just doesn't seem to do much, and while I like missile damage it doesn't seem to be all that good for fending off packs- and my AP moves get used up too fast.

I am a bit torn for my second ability- blizzard, it has a high AP cost in a build where I already am using arcane orb and torrent. Slow time seems decent but the CD is too long for my liking. I just want to have the ability to slow my enemies down decently, and the arcane mines aren't reliable enough (since there's a delay).

Frost nova is just too close and has no lasting power, it's almost as long CD as slow time.

I also do dislike the lack of mobility- it's fine in the field or deep in a dungeon, but I find if I get cornered- or more often, when I face a pack close to the beginning of a dungeon I'm in a big trouble (things like wallers/jailers, or enemies with other CC also can be troublesome). Teleport also seems to have too long a CD, and the reliability of it gives me nightmares of WoW mage Blink so I'm reluctant to take it.
lV60 22K damage with buff 28k health
Edited by Joeyski#6998 on 5/22/2012 9:04 PM PDT
I've got a lvl 53 Wizard and I'm up at 7852.38 dps.

The gear you wanna use to get max dps:

Anything you can get with Attack Speed % and Intelligence on it: rings, wep, amulet.

On your other gear, go for as much Intelligence and + dmg as you can.

Gear all slots with topaz's aside from helm and weapon, gear helm and weapon with rubies.
Level 53 DPS 15k (with force weapon and flint familiar) and 18k HP

Made a slight gear change: Level 53 18k dps (force + flitn) and 22.5k hp
Edited by Water#1859 on 5/22/2012 10:03 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
lvl 60 26k dps : )
Lvl 48, 3.5k when buffed. About halfway through Act 3 and I'm having no problems :)
HP is at 13k, and intelligence up in the 790's.

Here's my build:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#aiXOSP!YUc!bbZZZZ

She's a killer solo or group build. I might change one of the skills to Archon for a Boss, but honestly I don't like how vulnerable the Wizard gets w/ Archon in late NM... So I tend to stick with the defense skills.
Edited by redfox#1800 on 5/22/2012 9:45 PM PDT
This one's one of the best weapons i saw in AH, for a level 46 :)

http://i.imgur.com/0fWzE.png
lvl 57 8k deeps. 20k health
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]