Diablo® III

Problem with achievements being unobtainable

originally submitted as a support ticket on Thursday, told to post here. All data in report copied verbatim (pretend it's the day after launch):

I played yesterday and read all five of Lachdanan's Scrolls in Act 1. They also appear in my Journal/Lore tab and I have re-listened to them. However, the achievement "A Quick Study" does not have anything but Lachdanan's Scroll #1 checkbox marked. When I visit podiums in the dungeon, additional Lachdanan's Scrolls do not drop (since I have read them all!).

So, the game things I have read all the Lachdanan scrolls. But the achievements list does not, and there is no way for me to get more to drop so I can read them and make progress in the achievement. I feel this is related to the server problems on launch day. Help?

Level 10 hardcore monk. pmchem#1417 battletag.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
I have a similar issue. I have a number of Lore items (books/beastiary) that are not checked marked for the achievements, and cannot obtain again.
Reply Quote
I have similar issue. I've had the achievements check boxes ticked. But than I needed my account to be rolled back. Since I cannot complete the Lore achievements.

Any help ?
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Liogela
Just letting you all know that we are actively discussing this issue and what the best steps to proceed with a solution will be. Due to the nature of the issue, I can't promise any specific timetable for when we'll have a solution available, but we do have some ideas, and we will work to have this solved as soon as possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]