Diablo® III

AH Buying error: 32105

I attempted to buy a rare item "Crystal Fist" in the auction house. The first time i tried, I got a "request timeout error", so I tried it again. First time I bid all my gold, I believe 8272. The second time I bid, same item, I bid 8200 and received the 32105 error. Now under auctions it states I'm not winning even though the current bid is only 5000 and under completed the auction status is failed. So not only am I not winning on an auction that I should be winning, I have no way to send my gold back to my stash. AH cleaned me out, I now have 0 gold and I want it back or the item if I win the auction, but it doesn't end for almost 2 days. So, am I really winning the auction, or is my gold floating around somewhere in space?

Order ID 13149605.

Please fix it!
Reply Quote
I also have this problem trying to put up my BLESSED HULK mace how do iget this fixed.
Reply Quote
Same Error when trying to put up a pair of boots (Brave Talons)

I put up another Auction OK, so must be item specific. How about you just give me the 10K gold blizzard and I will drop them :)
Edited by Klembo#3378 on 5/21/2012 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem with trying to put up Stark Hulk mace on AH. Whats with the Hulks' :P?
Reply Quote
I want to sell the rare mace and it has a same error.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
same i cant put up my hommoculus for sale
Reply Quote
I just lost 60k of gold to the same error. I buyout a rare bracer for 60k, and the item was taken off the auction, however, although my gold were reduced, the item never appear in my stash.
49724108 (transaction ID)
Reply Quote
The same thing happen to me 2...... I just lost 30k on purchasing and the item never arrive in the stash. The transaction code is 49650559 and the error code is 32105, feel so bad now. ><
Reply Quote
same here cant sell my helmet called: star fiend. error 32105 is it a hacked piece of gear? or is it something else?
Reply Quote
Are we going to be reimbursed for what we lost? I mean !@#$.
Reply Quote
I encountered the same error and in the completed tab, it showed the transaction had failed. I had not received the item or my gold back (~250K).

Order ID: 50633439

Please help.
Edited by HOTEL1g#1551 on 5/22/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ya i had the same error its not so funny when it looks like this! [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/invmv7.jpg[/IMG]
Reply Quote
same thing here, bought an armor and I lost 80k gold and my buyout failed... ID 51542007
Reply Quote
Is anyone getting their gold or item?

I lost 100k and would enjoy getting it back.

Pretty weak.
Reply Quote
i lost 50k here

id: 55378710

thx blizard ;> or item would b ok too
Reply Quote
Yea my transaction id was:

This problem continues to occur.
Reply Quote
same problem here, bought the stuff, and buyout fail
not getting money or item
id: 45321999
id: 45392517
Reply Quote
Same. but i buy out my items times out and i get no item and no refund.... sucks...
Reply Quote
Went to buyout item. It said communicating...and I clicked the OK button and poof...no gold and no Item even though it shows as a completed auction, and it showed sold in the Auction house....
Sounds like the same issue
Auction ID 56019196
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]