Diablo® III

AH Buying error: 32105

Yeah supposedly my LEGENDARY armor was sold. Yet, I receive no gold, no transaction history, and it is not even in send to stash or still selling list. What is going on here? Did the servers roll back during maintenance? I expect better from Blizzard... I have never had this problem in FTP games.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
IQ
Having the same problem lost 14k on a wand pretty disappointing ID: 57410063
Reply Quote
I lost 165k gold just now iD:58142746, said the transcation failed but i lost the gold and no item anywhere
Reply Quote
I tried to bid on an absolute bargain and lost 20K to this same problem, not going to try and do that again... Transaction ID was 599245426
Reply Quote
You people just need to wait. It always returns, the item you purchased or your gold.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.

For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote
Ya I have the same problem I spent 90,000 on an awesome helm and it says failed. I also lost the 90,000 so all my savings is in Diablo 3's hands. Why did DIablo steal my Helm, it is not cool.
Please fix the problem, I want the helm or the money please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]