Diablo® III

Rain of Vengeance

Was disappointed when I found out dark cloud was a short range homing ability. However, Stampede is an amazing CC ability. My question is though, does flying strike outdo it at 60? 5 levels from being able to tinker with it myself :S
Reply Quote
Although you can place it on the cursor, there is a delay, and its not as reliable as stampede.

Stick with stampede.
Reply Quote
I personally like Dark Cloud for the homing ability. No point doing all that damage if it hits the ground.
Reply Quote
I was liking dark cloud till I found out that if their not fairly close to you it fails to lock on to them. Also, fast moving mobs just run out of it too quick and barely take 1 tick of damage if that even. Also, about the stun one. Can it stun the same mob more than once? I know that stampede can repeatedly knockback the same mobs.
Edited by Moose#1667 on 5/19/2012 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]