Diablo® III

how do you beat hell with a dh?

im in the last part of act 3 and its just impossible......
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WQXdTV!bXe!YbZYZY

If you stay in Smokescreen almost 100% of the time, the mob will stay still long enough such that any dps loss will be countered by the fact that everything stands still.
Reply Quote
Its not a one way road... if your in hell(which is suppose to be really hard) go back to ac2 find more gear. Diablo isnt ment to go from difficulty to difficulty to act to act. There will be times where you find your self not geared enough.
Reply Quote
yea i use ss but then comes an elite that 2shots me or the stun me with that snowball crap and i dont do substantial dmg. if i want to increase my dmg y gotta loose vitality...
Reply Quote
im finding hell mode pretty lolzor, it's really simple, get the highest dps weapon u can every 2 levels, use smokescreen and prep, and learn to kite, stack vit and dex
Reply Quote
ok now im in inferno, act 1
how do you kill the spider queen¿
my build is
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aQXjYV!fYe!aaZZZY

last passive also may becull of the weak
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Drop multishot for nether tentacles, caltrops for bat.

Also are you going to update this thread every time you get a little stuck or figure !@#$ out yourself?
Edited by Dream#1199 on 5/20/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ill probably update, bye

also why would i want nether tentacles and bat lol
Edited by warwick#1595 on 5/20/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]