Diablo® III

Login error 3007 problems

I am having trouble logging in this morning. I have been playing rather flawlessly for the past couple of days and this morning I can't even login. It just gives me an error 3007 then the game crashes. I haven't adjusted my internet in anyway from yesterday when it was working fine.

Anyone have any ideas to help me ?
Reply Quote
got exactly the same problem !
Reply Quote
Ditto. Was working great yesterday. Today gets stuck on retrieving hero list before giving error 3007.

Blizzard keeps saying it us. but with all the people saying they are having this issue makes that point not valid on blizzards part.

This all started after thier " maintenance" this morning. Get this fixed already blizzard.

I also want to point out that your diablo website and all BNET websites are slow compared to other websites i have been visiting today. something to think about.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Ditto. A wild stab but I suspect it's Mac related. My friends on windows get on no problem after the maintenance. Going have to install D3 on a windows box to test it out with the same connection.
Reply Quote
I am doing the exact same thing. I too have a Mac. I am downloading it on my PC as we speak. Will post results ... fingers crossed.
Reply Quote
82 Dwarf Warrior
I have had the problem since release and I am running Windows 7 PC. Always stopped at Authenticating Credentials.
Reply Quote
Yep, was working great for me. Now can't pass the SERVER AUTHENTICATION Login window.
It ejects me from Blizzard launcher and go back to my OS desktop (MAC). The error message appears for a MILLISECOND. I think my eye caught error 3007.
Edited by Manticore#1218 on 5/19/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I play on a PC and I'm getting the same error too. No problems since launch, and then after last maintainence i cant get past "Connecting to Battlenet Server" then getting error 3007.
Reply Quote
mine will log in but once game starts it will lag and then boot me out. then says error 3007. using windows 7 PC.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Confirmed that Diablo 3 logs in successfully on Windows 7 but on my OSX it simply gets a 3007 upon login and throws me out to desktop. Both machines are connected wirelessly to a Netgear N300. Neither machines have their firewalls turned on. If anything Win7 was more restrictive as it has an antivirus monitoring connections.

Diablo build number on both machines are 1.0.1.9558.
Reply Quote
what the heck blizzard? fix this immediately. 3007 killing me.
Reply Quote
This has been happening to me constantly since release. I can play sometimes during the day but if it's in the evening at all there's no chance in me being able to get on for more than 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Jimja7, I would say that's a different error. 3007 seems to be a broad-scoped error code. I am referring to a 3007 error popping up during "Connecting to Server" as you log in. It happens every time at different times of the day since the last scheduled maintenance.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Im having same problem, Cannot get pass the login because of error 3007 and game crashing right after the error message. I played fine yesterday and this morning but can't even log in now, Any solutions yet?
Reply Quote
Same issue no problem until today. Now I'm hit with 3007 while trying to connect to the server. Nothing has change on my end up to today. So blizz.... help ya?
Reply Quote
yep same prob as been said...error 3007 msg when trying to connect to BNet at login screen was working fine until tha new patch can log in to other regions just not tha 1 i need
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]