Diablo® III

What stats am I looking for in items?

Currently in Act 2 on NM, level 40

I am getting owned like nothing, I buy mostly stuff with intelligence..and thats all i'm usually looking

I suppose that s glass-cannonish, what stats will help my DPS and survivability?
Reply Quote
I've been stacking int too and it definitely doesn't work out by late nightmare/ hell.
Gonna have to try some vit and life leech or something.
Reply Quote
lvl 60 WD here, im farming hell and messing around in inferno right now and i use vit/int items

leaning more towards the vit since my build i use soul harvest, so it increases my dmg enough
Reply Quote
Damage >Attack Spd>Int > Vit.
Reply Quote
early into a2 nm you should start going for vitality items and dropping some dps. you can stack all the int you want but if youre getting 1shot by mobs, that int isnt doing anything for you. And dont be discouraged because a2 nm is a rough transition from normal. Start looking around for some more vitality and youll see your dps increase in later acts.
Reply Quote
^ thanks guys, i was expecting to get trolled and lots of "l2p" but everyone has been helpful
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]