Diablo® III

Error 3007 win7 fixed

I had a problem with error 3007 for two months, (It's favorite time to disconnect on me, Right when I dropped a legendary and couldn't pick it up.)

I finally got it fixed the other day. I tried joining general chat, I tried switching over to the Europe server and back to the Americas, I re-added all the ports I needed, I constantly reset my router, I even read that someone uninstalled uTorrent and then they stopped getting 3007, I tried it all, and nothing worked. I was starting to think it was just my computer's net card going shot, but I had no problems with any other online games that I play.

I did the last thing I could think of and did a factory reset on my router, added the ports again, and everything worked just fine. I recommend a factory reset if nothing else works for you. Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
Guys, check this out. It's work for me aswel.

-Go to start, search for Run
-Type : cmd
-In command prompt just type : ipconfig/release,
-Close command prompt then restart modem.
-After restart medem, go again in command prompt and type : ipconfig/renew.

Try to play Diablo 3. Hope this help.

I have tried this couple days ago and I never seen DC message again.

Reply Quote

I play in EU and since the patch 2.1 I had the DC / authenticating very slow problems. Deleting the cache files worked for me, this is what I did:


Cross my legs it works for you ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel