Diablo® III

WD need more HP or INT?

I was wondering if witch doctors need more hp over int or int over hp, and also the more int i have the more damage my witch doctor will do?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
To be honest, most of our moves are AOE, so stack enough HP to survive, If you're in a party you should probably almost always have the most HP because our damage will always just be sub par
Reply Quote
once you reach hell/inferno, it seems mana regen > HP > pickup radius (if you have grave injustice) > int > others. Mana regen seems to be found only on our class specific helms and off-hands. % HP is really nice too.

As for damage, we have some builds that deal comparable damage to other classes, the problem is when we use those builds our survivability is far far lower than those classes.
Reply Quote
Stack HP more then int?
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Kiiziimotioo
Stack HP more then int?

Stack both when possible. I wouldn't trade 100 vit for 100 int but I also wouldn't take 150 vit/pickup range over 100 VIT/100 INT.

Both have their value. Vit is generally more important but it's not good to stack it completely at the expense of INT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]