Diablo® III

Please help read over my computer parts :D

Okay, I am about to buy my first computer parts. Been researching for quite some time. Please tell me if I have done anything wrong at all. Could be a very expensive mistake if I was to get something that wouldn't fit the motherboard, etc.
CPU = i7-2700k
Motherboard = ASUS Maximus IV extreme Z
RAM = Corsair vengence blue 16GB
Hard drive = Western digital caviar black 1TB
Cooler Master HAF x Full tower (RC-942-KKN1)
Graphics Card = Nvidia GeForce GTX 480
ASUS xonar essence STX

Also if you disagree with any of my choices, please feel free to voice your opinon. :D

Thankyou
Reply Quote
Looks good man! I GREATLY suggest you buy a smaller hard drive and also buy a 30-60gb ssd to install your OS on. It makes an amazing difference in startup speeds with OS and anything you have installed on the ssd. (I keep itunes, chrome, diablo3, and dota2 on mine)
Reply Quote
for your i7 2700k, i suggest you'd better to get a GTX 560 TI card at least
and i dont think 16gb RAM is necessary, 8gb is OK~
you alse need a solid state disk to get a high perfomance

just a suggestion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
not a bad set up i run the gtx 460's should be fine to run the game,dont like the gtx 560 ti cos i feel its over priced and my 460 runs just as good as the 560 ti with no lag problems compared to some of my friends with the 560 ti's....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]