Diablo® III

gem sale issue

been trying to sell radiant square emeralds & topaz's for 3 days now they haven't showed up in the AH once yet.
Reply Quote
I have the exact same issue, cannot sell ANY RADIANT grade gems. Any others (perfect, square etc.) sell just fine in a matter of seconds. It's just Radiant gems that I suspect never get listed at the auction house.

For example, I check current price for Radiant Ruby - 5000g, then list 1 Radiant Ruby for 4900g, but when I search AH again, the lowest price is still 5000g, sometimes even higher (when 5000g ones sold out). It must be a bug of some sort and I'd be very glad to see a fix soon.

P.S. It seems PERFECT SQUARE grade might be experiencing the same issue. It's frustrating I can't sell my gems.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 06:30 AMPosted by DMoney
P.S. It seems PERFECT SQUARE grade might be experiencing the same issue. It's frustrating I can't sell my gems.

Same problem with perfect square, it doesn't show on AH at all
Reply Quote
glad it's not just me, spend a ton of gold making these gems and i really need the $ now and can't sell anything = (
Reply Quote
Many people have been posting this issue for days and yet not a single blue post recognising this problem, come on blizz!
Reply Quote
yeah, that works, I just don't get it why it is not on a bug list and it's been out there for days...
Reply Quote
happens with radiant squares too.
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous, I currently have probably a million gold tied up in gems and I can't sell them!
Reply Quote
Same problem, but with much lower gems. Even Flawless or Flawed gems won't show up in AH.
Reply Quote
yes and items also are not showing up

..... sigh
Reply Quote
Patch notes have been recently released, but still no information about gems in the Auction House.

A bit disappointing as I also have Radiant Squares that are not being sold T_T
Reply Quote
I just bought some radiant star gems, and it removed my money, but didn't give me the gems.. help pl0x!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]