Diablo® III

Is this computer good for running diablo 3

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Gateway+DX4860-UB33P+Desktop+%26+20%22+LED+Monitor+Package/9999180800050004.p?id=pcmprd180300050004&skuId=9999180800050004&childSku=3155928&count=1#tabbed-specifications

Gateway DX4860-UB33P Desktop & 20" LED Monitor Package

i dont want to spend to much money just wnat to be able to enjoy the game and not have horrible FPS lol please let me know cuz im kinda a computer noob
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No.
Reply Quote
You will have an unpleasant experience
Reply Quote
You could make a decent gaming PC for a little more then the cost of that.
Reply Quote
rly damn ok now why would it be bad tho like i dont care if i have to run on lowest settings i just want a good FPS lol my laptop blows !@#
Reply Quote
It does not have a dedicated video card and the power supply installed with it probably does not allow much upgrade ability in that space.
Reply Quote
I spent 700 bucks to build my PC last Christmas. It runs D3 on max settings and I'm getting over 100 FPS at times.

Do not buy that Gateway, it doesn't even have a video card - Intel® HD Graphics 2000

Build your own dude, it's not that hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]