Diablo® III

Service Issues: NVIDIA 9400M/9600 GT – May 22

(Locked)

Community Manager
We've been closely monitoring community feedback since the launch of Diablo III. The top issue for our Mac players is performance, especially on low-end cards such as the NVIDIA 9400M.

We’re working on an optimization update to significantly improve performance for the NVIDIA 9400M. Other cards will see a modest but noticeable increase in FPS. This fix will be available in the near future.

If you’re a Mac user currently experiencing low performance issues, try these steps:

We want all our players to be able to fully enjoy conquering evil in Diablo III. We will provide further information as it becomes available.
Please don't forget the regular nvidia 9400........... i swear you all are going to leave it out..
finally ... however thanks for update!
Thanks so much, I posted about my Late 2008 MacBook today on the forums. Thanks for listening!
Thanks for the update Kaivax! Just some info to share with you, I am a 9400M user and I upgraded my RAM today from 2GB to 8GB, quite a significant amount. This had NO effect on game play however and my FPS issues remained the same. I just wanted to share that info with you, not trolling or anything, just letting it be known that the "upgrade your RAM" suggestion has been tried to no avail. Again, thank you for all the work you're doing to fix this and for giving us an update!
Support Forum Agent
I would suggest to stick this thread to the top to avoid others repeat postings for the same issue.

Done :)

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
05/22/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Kaivax
We've been closely monitoring community feedback since the launch of Diablo III. The top issue for our Mac players is performance,

wow... really? youve brrn monitoring feedback.... and thats at the top??? come ONNNNNNN
05/22/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Machkhan
I would suggest to stick this thread to the top to avoid others repeat postings for the same issue.

Done :)

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...

Thank YOU!
That's excellent news.

I look forward to the fix.
I am glad to ear about this update i hope it benefits my iMac late 2008 too Thanks!
So after deleting my post they post this. Funny. The same answers they've been giving us since day 1. Still no timeline on when you will be doing something that will actually change the performance for most of the mac users not able to play under windows. @Whichever forum mod closed my post, it wasn't just a petition to sign. There was more than enough room for discussion. But keep on keeping on, wasting your time watching the forums rather than fixing the problem.
Blizzard Employee
05/22/2012 05:18 PMPosted by IDIOTWITFIST
Please don't forget the regular nvidia 9400........... i swear you all are going to leave it out..

The regular 9400 found in iMacs are about the same as the one found in the Macbook, the iMac just has a bigger native resolution.
You will also see a significant increase in FPS when we release the fix.
do you know when it will come?
i wish i could play with my friends, but can`t this way...
05/22/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Asherion
We've been closely monitoring community feedback since the launch of Diablo III. The top issue for our Mac players is performance,

wow... really? youve brrn monitoring feedback.... and thats at the top??? come ONNNNNNN

YES THIS x10000
TY! for this, I dont have Mac but am experiencing graphics card related lag...

Very happy to hear this...
Thank you Bliz!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]