We’re working on an optimization update to significantly improve performance for the NVIDIA 9400M. Other cards will see a modest but noticeable increase in FPS. This fix will be available in the near future.
If you’re a Mac user currently experiencing low performance issues, try these steps:
- If you have a MacBook Pro with dual graphics cards, such as NVIDIA 9400M/9600 GT, set your system for higher performance. This should resolve many performance issues you may experience.
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2008), (17-inch, Early 2009), (15-inch and 17-inch, Mid 2009): How to set graphics performance
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010) and later, MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010) and later: How to set graphics performance
- Reboot your computer to clear your computer’s memory, then reattempt login.
- Close as many background applications as possible.
- Increase your system RAM.
- Additionally, try these troubleshooting steps for Diablo III Slow/Choppy performance.
- If you are experiencing black screens, try these steps for Diablo III Lockups and Crashes. Please note that ATI X1600 and Intel X3100 graphics chipsets are not supported for Diablo III.
We want all our players to be able to fully enjoy conquering evil in Diablo III. We will provide further information as it becomes available.