Diablo® III

Service Issues: NVIDIA 9400M/9600 GT – May 22

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
Thank God. Was so happy Diablo III was compatible with mac and the 9400m graphics card (as stated by Blizzard system requirements) Then was so sad when it was unplayable. Anticipating the fix :)
05/22/2012 05:42 PMPosted by ElevenEleven

wow... really? youve brrn monitoring feedback.... and thats at the top??? come ONNNNNNN

YES THIS x10000

These, there are more significant problems with the game.
View profile
TY! for this, I dont have Mac but am experiencing graphics card related lag...

Very happy to hear this...
this, my laptop uses a ATI radeon HD 4250 and I have graphic card issues.
Also, thanks for the update.
And how about the Intel HD 3000 ?
I'm still playing D3 on 800x600 at lowest config, its hurts my eyes. i was looking around forum but no thread talking about Intel HD 3000. The game work with a little lag when i fight with boss, average 12-25fps

Processor 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)
Edited by DragonTran#2501 on 5/22/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Blizzard Employee
And how about the Intel HD 3000 ?
I'm still playing D3 on 800x600 at lowest config, its hurts my eyes. i was looking around forum but no thread talking about Intel HD 3000. The game work with a little lag when i fight with boss, average 12-25fps

Processor 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)

To best quote S4d1k:
05/22/2012 05:42 PMPosted by S4d1k
The "OPTIMIZATION" will benefit all video cards.

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Thank you for the answer
thank you for feedback
I'm running a MBP with a 9400M and the only map that's super smooth is Desolate Sands. I get about 60 fps. Every other map is garbage(10-15 fps). So for those of you who HAVE to play while Blizzard is fixing this, try out Desolate Sands.
Thanks, Blizzard!

I would love a bit of tech talk about the fix. What will the fix be changing (if you know yet).

Have you determined WHAT you're doing and started working on it? Or are you still investigating?

Much love. Excited about that "significantly improve performance" part.
05/22/2012 05:42 PMPosted by ElevenEleven

wow... really? youve brrn monitoring feedback.... and thats at the top??? come ONNNNNNN

YES THIS x10000

Enlighten me (and blizzard) pls.
this is exciting news! i have been running the game on an integrated intel HD graphics card. which is pretty much the bare minumum it could run on.

with all the settings on low, the game is fine and gameplay isn't too bad. but when there is magical chaos it tends to lag out and 8 times out of 10 i will usually end up dead. so im looking forward to this!!!

do we have a date for when this will be complete?
i have installed xp on mac (two systems), the game seems so much more enjoyable to play now . even the walking speed is different. hope this will solve the problems out before the new release.
I have a 9400M/9400M GT and just wanted to confirm that switching from 'better battery life' to 'higher performance' helped me greatly.
90 Orc Hunter
I have a Mid 2010 MBP with a NVIDIA GeForce 330M and I get between 20-35 frames just about everywhere. Everything runs smoothly luckily, but it would be nice to have a little wiggle room. Hoping this updates affects me too :)
85 Orc Shaman
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. I have been beating my head against my computer because of the lag since the game launched. I have tried everything to help correct it. I am so glad to see that a patch is coming to fix it, now the only question is when, lol. Again, THANKS!!!
Is there an expected release date for this patch? Right now, the game is essentially unplayable for me, while running the game at the lowest graphics settings and following all of the suggested guidelines.

Thanks
Woot :) I'm hoping my 320M Mac Mini sees better performance. I get a stable 30 FPS, but would like to see more!!!
I have a Geforce 550gtx ti and I get lots of slow downs and sometimes a black screen.... I also have an I7 and 8gb of ram... Only game my computer struggles to run.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]