Diablo® III

Bug with Monk Transcendence Scaling

It appears that the passive skill Transcendence may not scale properly when left in the passive slot from very early on in the game.

I noticed that using big spirit spenders to gain health started having a very small effect as I was running around act II nightmare. So I started looking at numbers and realized Wave of light, which costs 75 spirit was only healing me for 54 hp, despite Transcendence stating that for every point of spirit spent I would receive 17.1 hp back, so clearly it was not scaling correctly. I looked around on several forums and found no mentions of any similar issues. After some more testing that repeatedly had the same results, I simply changed the skill.

A bit later I used the skill again and now it works as intended. I realize that my problem is fixed, but I felt I needed to report it anyway in case someone else might have the problem but not realize it.
Edited by oleboy#1428 on 5/23/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]