Diablo® III

Belial: Am I doing it wrong?

DH - 726 HP Normal

On death 10 right about now. The lowest I've gotten him to is about 30%? But clearly I find myself dying to his "cluster bomb" ability which one shots me. I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it wrong except for the standing in the fire part.

I knew the risks asking this in the forums.
Reply Quote
This is the king turning into the big guy with 2 claws smashing down right? ... I did this 2nd shot with my WD at the lowest level possiable on multiplayer.. I just stand in the far left corner and shoot from a distance, pick up the health globes when I can.. Run from one corner to another when he is doing the rain fire thingy.. than runback shooting as i run back to the other side, I seem to think the left side is the safest.. Don't know why.
Reply Quote
I'll try standing on the left. I'm soloing this and it's horrendous.

Attempt 15.
Reply Quote
I actually stood near the left this time and I killed him. That's dumb.
Reply Quote
Haha goodjob :P So you're doing good now?
Reply Quote
Here's a guide for some tips on how to defeat him if anyone is still having difficulties killing him.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149536187
Reply Quote
The way I did it was attack him standing on the right side of the screen, really close to him and pick up the health orbs he drops. Then when he sets off the explosions on the ground run like HELL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]