Diablo® III

Future Monk Build

Hey, I'm a level 40 Monk in ACT II in Nightmare at the moment, i've been reading through the monk build's and came up with this one, do you reckon it will go ok in Hell/Inferno or do i need to change anything? Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WjgYXk!ZYX!ZaabZa

Changed MoH because it got nerfed.
Edited by Racidphear#1142 on 5/24/2012 3:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You did notice the change in "Boon of protection" rune? It is kind of useless now.
You will be better of with "Time of Need", i think.
Also, you should take a look at the passive "One with Everything". I find it much more usefull than dex to armor.
Finally, swap the Water-Ally to Earth-Ally, ist 10% more life for you.

In general, you will be better of with an offensive build up to the higher acts of hell or even inferno, otherwise your killspeed will be awefull slow.
Reply Quote
Yeah i edited my post and put MoC on for more damage, i changed my passive to one with everything since you reckon seize the initive is pretty useless, i'm only level 40 at the moment so i will be using my water ally until i unlock the earth ally then switching.

And i'll be making sure to get top notch gear to back up the build.

Should i stick with mantra of conviction or just use mantra of healing with time of need, because i heard mantra of healing got a nerf as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]