Diablo® III

Abandoned Cellar

Okay I know where this place is BUT i don't know where it is at the same time. Like I know its in the stinging winds...but where exactly. Is it is the Black Canyon Mines? The Road to Arkanus? Where?!?!?!?! I need at least a specific location. Now if it is in one of the two stinging winds that surround the Kasim Outpost that would also help. Can someone just narrow it down to where I can locate The Abandoned Cellar??
Reply Quote
Random.
Reply Quote
I found it above the Black Canyon Mines waypoint in the Stinging Winds area. It took me 30+ spawns to find it. I wasn't sure what it looked like so I was checking all 3 random areas. After finding it I think it will only spawn in the centre. My only consolation was the pirate ship also spawns in that area (where you can get the Black Rock Ledger, Lost Easter egg).

I've circled the Abandoned Cellar as well as the other two random areas:

http://i.imgur.com/eA2F7.jpg
Reply Quote
I found it above the Black Canyon Mines waypoint in the Stinging Winds area. It took me 30+ spawns to find it. I wasn't sure what it looked like so I was checking all 3 random areas. After finding it I think it will only spawn in the centre. My only consolation was the pirate ship also spawns in that area (where you can get the Black Rock Ledger, Lost Easter egg).

Does anyone know if the abandoned cellar will spawn anywhere else or is it safe to assume that if Hadi's Claim Mine spawns in that middle area that the abandoned cellar won't be anywhere and I can just leave and restart for a new map?
Reply Quote
It spawns in the center of Stinging Winds area (one, above Black Canyon Mines).
You`ll see a building with ladder and 5 cultists on top of it. Right of them - closed cellar door. Abandoned Cellar behind this door.
Edited by Raxary#2898 on 6/11/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It can spawn both in the left and in the right part of the stinging winds; it looks just like Hadi's Claim mine, only a different part of the area is accessible. So either you get Hadi's or you get the cellar, but it looks the same.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 01:20 PMPosted by IDSGDFXI
dont exploit it blizzard will nerf it it!!! The blizz !@#$ are on the loose!

what is there to exploit about it?? we are just helping ourselves to find out the exact location.. they are random for a reason you know?
Reply Quote
I'm on run number 50 or so for this place. I have seen the time where the cultists are there, however there is no zone in to the cellar. I'll keep trying.
Reply Quote
WOW ok, so yea you have to actually hover over the cellar door and click on it to open the entrance. That was why I wasn't finding it. When you see all the cultists up there, you have to click to open the door.
Reply Quote

what is the use of the black rock ledger?
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:13 PMPosted by MADERA
what is the use of the black rock ledger?

There is none, it's just a reference to the TV show Lost.
Reply Quote
holy 7 month necro thread batman.
Reply Quote
Good call, just found it in the middle of the lower Stinging Winds. Thanks for the help, yo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]