Diablo® III

Inferno Lord of Lie...

keep getting 1 hit kill...anyone can give me some tips....my damage is 66558...hp 20k....
Reply Quote
help?
Reply Quote
Dodge the circles...

The meteors will not hit the same place twice unless you just stand there. So if you see a circle, wait for that meteor to come down and just hop onto that spot, and keep doing it. If you're still getting trouble just focus on dodging the shower until its over before shooting again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah.... Try and avoid getting hit by the ridiculously telegraphed swings. Side not, even if you're not int he 'circle' when he's doing his melee swings, if his arm lands on you... splat.
Reply Quote
im assuming you're gemmed for maximum damage. 66k is way too much and 20k hp is way too low. drop your dmg and get more hp. im running 39k, 120 res, 16k dps without sharpshooter passive and i survive just fine.
Reply Quote
You can do this without getting hit once, you don't need hp. I beat him with 13k hp and like less than 100 resists lol
Edited by Calavera#1961 on 5/26/2012 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Quantum
im assuming you're gemmed for maximum damage. 66k is way too much and 20k hp is way too low. drop your dmg and get more hp. im running 39k, 120 res, 16k dps without sharpshooter passive and i survive just fine.

He obviously has 66.5k with Sharpshooter, so his damage isn't "way too much". Besides, it wouldn't matter if he had 20k or 40k hp with 120 res (rofl), he would get one-shoted anyway.

Just learn to dodge, OP.
Reply Quote
I have under 200 res with 27k HP and the vipers 1 shot me about 50% of the time. Being able to survive one viper hit made this fight much less frustrating. Phase 3 is a joke compared to the first two phases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]