Diablo® III

Quest Reset Bug

Basic Summary: I just opened Diablo 3. I have a Monk level 37 about half way through Nightmare Act 1, but on the character screen before starting the game, it said Act 1, Normal Difficulty, The Fallen Star. I figured it was just a little bug and started anyway. When I got into the game, my entire Inventory and Stash were gone. Gold too. My only items are what I was wearing (thank god) and the Black Mushroom item. I checked my level 12 Barbarian, and he was normal except for the empty stash and lack of any gold. The purchased stash slots remained, just empty. Crafting levels are the same.

I've only done single player, if that matters at all.

Hopefully you figure out how this happened and prevent it from wiping future inventories. I doubt I'm going to be refunded for any of this, but I had around 12,000 gold, a bunch of potions, jems, and pages of training. And who knows how much equipment I had in my stash.

Good Luck figuring out how this happened
Reply Quote
I had something similar, i just got the game and i beat the skelotan king and it saved and all but the next day when i played the quest was to find everything and kill him agian....... its like it reset
Reply Quote
I just opened a ticket with support for the same thing. I see this is happening to other people via google search. People are saying they had the problem resolved and their characters restored.

Why no official response to this thread or a bug number?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]