Diablo® III

Storyline: Templer is a Murderer

His Christain beliefs aside after we defeated his old friend, he friends dying words were "Forgive me" due to his judgement being clouded by evil magic, yet Templer says there's NO FORGIVENESSS for betrayel and still delivers the final blow.

In my books that is cold blood.

He needs to be locked up in Prison lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Templar is Zakuram not Christian :P
Reply Quote
lolz!!!
Reply Quote
didn't know there were christians in the diablo universe
Reply Quote
Templar isn't christian...
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Mikevall
Typical christian! Do as i say not as i do! LOL jk

Mmm I wouldn't agree with that. The Christians I know are amazing, selfless, and caring people. I am a textbook existential nihilist with a very serious death wish, but I grew up in a Christian home. My whole family are Christians, my friends are Christians, and none of them judge me. I don't even believe in God and it's a non issue in our relationships. The Christians I know love me dearly and treat others with respect and dignity.

There will be extremists in every religion who treat you like crap. Hell, there are extremists who don't subscribe to any religion at all. There are good people, and there are bad people. Automatically assuming someone is an @$$ because of their religion is being one yourself. I apologize on behalf of my family for any Christians who made your life harder. They aren't all like that (same rule applies to any religion). All this isn't to say I defend their religion. I personally feel all religion is absurd at best. I simply think it's somewhat ignorant to write someone off because of a small piece of their lives. People have every right to believe what they want, even if I think it's crazy.
Edited by Gatelttab#1911 on 5/29/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The templar is an (ex) extremist cultist.

His lore is rather depressing, as is the scoundrels.

As tempted as it is to say its a poke at christianity, it isnt. Atheist here. Its a poke at cults.
Reply Quote
The templar is an (ex) extremist cultist.

His lore is rather depressing, as is the scoundrels.

As tempted as it is to say its a poke at christianity, it isnt. Atheist here. Its a poke at cults.

It's definitely a poke at blind faith.

@title Aren't we all murderers? We helped him kill Jondar, and then proceeded to kill everything else in the universe twenty-times over.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Mikevall
lol

Heart on my sleeve :) It's why I'm adored in real life and attacked relentlessly on the internet.
Reply Quote
its just wrong to kill anyone for any reason. that is why i am still lvl 1 in diablo :(
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 04:42 PMPosted by geg
its just wrong to kill anyone for any reason. that is why i am still lvl 1 in diablo :(

haha - Gold
Reply Quote
I find it amusing that we are battling this Evil which is desecrating the shrines... by grave robbing and smashing all the urns in the shrine looking for loot.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Jondar was also gold spammer.
he got what he deserved.
Reply Quote
There are piles of biblical examples of people being put to death for their crimes. "Thou shalt not kill" is a mistranslation of thou shall not murder.
As for the Templars not being Christian I think it is hard to find a more Christian Order than the Knights of the Temple. As a devout Christian and avid military history buff I find it really annoying when the Templars are used overand over and when people ask questions about the groups they say, "Well, this isnt the Templars from history..." Yet they make them JUST LIKE THE HISTORICAL ones, even with the same symbols and gear lol. If ya don't wanna use historical figures THEN DON"T!. Make up your own fictional groups lol!
Reply Quote
He is like a warrior more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]