Diablo® III

Gear Missing???

Logged back in after 8 hrs of down time and when i got in to the game half of my equiped gear was gone and all my inventory stash and gold are gone??????

Wth....bull crap game
Reply Quote
Sounds like you were hacked. Open an ingame support ticket or call customer service (not sure if they are open today) as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
It's not a hack, something Blizzard patched or changed is causing mass deletions of gold/inventories sometime in the last 48 hours.
Reply Quote
i lost my gold this morning, wasint hacked. hard to tell what happend.
Reply Quote
I agree that it's probably some kind of bug. The same thing happened to me but the difference is. Only the gear and crafting stuff from my stash and my gold disappeared. All the rare gear on my character were still there and fine. So I agree that it's a bug or something. I'm sure there is people out there getting hacked but I also think Blizzard has some bugs with the auction house. Because that was the last thing I did before logging off. I tried buying something on the auction, got an error and gave up. Logged out. Logged in the next day and bam, !@#$ was gone. Blizzard needs to get their %^-* together. Seriously.
Reply Quote
This happened tp me 4 days ago. Everything gone after a one hour log out. Support ticket has gone unanswered for four days now....
Reply Quote
So, im just supposed to continue like nothing happend and try to get my 2mill gold and bow back ...maybe ill punch the inferno guys w/my fistt...haha..since i have no gold or weapon
Reply Quote
same !@#$ here...im pisssed
Reply Quote
logged in the am. Nothing. No gear, gold. account bound items still there. Only one toon. Other toon is fine. wth?
Reply Quote
Same here. I'm all for giving game companies the benefit of the doubt. I shrugged off the install and server issues to this point since launches can be problematic. I'm cool with requiring an internet connection. However loosing people's gear in a game that is practically solely based on said gear is basically unacceptable. That's like a bank just up and loosing your money. Upset about this one. Come on Blizzard lets get it together here. If this game is going to be online we have to at least trust our data will be safe.
Edited by wandmdave#1821 on 5/30/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
People are running brute force attacks to gain access to accounts. Change password and add authenticator to your account.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. Adding an authenticator as we speak just in case, but I am currently missing almost everything, and I have only 44 gold left. Also, I opened a ticket, which will likely go unanswered for a long time.
Edited by Nydelith#1828 on 5/30/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. I was levelling my Demon hunter all day. Only his equipment is gone, my stash is empty, my gold is gone. But my higher level chars are fine. I put in a ticket about 4 hours ago but have not gotten a response.
Reply Quote
Mine seemed to occur right after creating a new Hero -- my previous higher lev Hero lost all gold, stash, and gear. Anyone else notice this correlation?
Reply Quote
!@#$, blizzard is %^-*ing with my soul like this. all my gear and my items, except for the gems vanished.
Reply Quote
Just went to log on. Everything is gone. All my gold, gems, blacksmithing stuff, EVERYTHING except for a rainbow bottle.
Edited by Alexander#1846 on 5/30/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This has happened twice with my Demon Hunter now. I waited to buy and play to avoid bugs like this. Get it together Blizzard and get us some answers. This is unacceptable. I smell a class action lawsuit coming if this isn't fixed, you know how lawyers are. They get a huge payday, we the gamer's get a few dollars, free month of WOW or something to settle.
Reply Quote
Lost all my gear and items from stash along with all my gold yesterday figured I had been hacked still waiting for blizzard to restore my character been almost 24 hours no updates from them. I checked my recently played with list after i logged in and there were to people that i had apparently played with even though i hadn't joined any games in almost 24 hours. I think maybe some sort of security problem with the patch that blizzard is not mentioning. Played lots of online games and have had lots of online accounts never been hacked before or had any security concerns until now. Way to blow it blizzard.
Edited by Darkdarth#1279 on 5/30/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sad Face. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
Posting up a video for exactly what happened so you guys can see what's going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcsjvJ9q0sA
Edited by UberFAKnNoob#1812 on 5/30/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]