Diablo® III

Monday's (today) development post?!

So where is it, it's already 10 A.M. on the east coast. With a game like this and the 7 million people that bought it you would think Blizz employee's are there at the office bright and early workin and at the least posting this early. Yes even on a holiday.

And yes I am ranting, but don't get me wrong it's not because I hate the game like the masses do on these forums, it's cuz I love the game and want to read what updates they plan!!!

So Blizzard employee's quit tryin to mack it to the starbucks cashier and get to work! I want my update notes NAOW!
Reply Quote
It is a holiday in the U.S. today. Nobody is at the office.
Reply Quote
I'm sure it'll be this afternoon, its only 7am in California, where blizzard is based.
Reply Quote
Dudes it's 7 pacific time... give em time to wake up, have a coffee, read the newspaper..
Reply Quote
And if you are expecting a comment at 9am PST, don't, well actually, do hold your breath.
Reply Quote
There won't be a major patch any time soon, just words.
Reply Quote
Its like 7am for Blizz HQ and they said its going to be a world wide announcement translated in several languages so it won't be done till after lunch atleast I assume, that way it will be a semi decent time for most.....well kinda.
Reply Quote
Here on the West coast, its 7 AM. I'd expect it to come out in about 3 hours
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Inka
There won't be a major patch any time soon, just words.

Words give hope
Reply Quote
I looked everywhere for this announcement that they'd be making an announcement today.... Can someone point me to where it says this? I looked at all the recent Blizzard posts, the blog, I don't see anything like that. It's really strange because they don't usually do anything on the weekends, let alone a holiday. Today is memorial day in the US.
Reply Quote
The announcement is already on the home page for me
Reply Quote
What announcement are you talking about?
Reply Quote
The game design update that was supposed to be announced today:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018173/Game_Design_Update-5_28_2012#blog
Reply Quote
WALL OF TEXT, full of !@#$ and empty promises. Like 99% barbarians arent even using Fury at all and blizzard is talking how every build should be viable ggggg
Reply Quote
They are in a different time zone sweety, you'll just have to be a wittle more patient.
Reply Quote
Is it long weekend for USA?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]