Diablo® III

What should I be paying for lvl60 AH weapons?

Approx for (fill in the blanks):
DPS - Price
900 -
1000 -
1100 -
1200 -

How much more for dex? I assume that crit dmg % and ias is factored into the dps.
Reply Quote
crit damage isnt factored
IAS and +% damage is

900 DPS you'll be looking at average 500k (on eu servers this is however)
1k will be over 1million
1.1k 2-4million
1.2k 5m+
Reply Quote
If I were you I'd go for a 900+ dps bow with 80+ crit damage increase within the range of 1,2 mill.

Anyway, 900 dps bows go for around 250-350k, 1000 dps around 1 mil, 1100 dps 3,5 mill and up, 1200 dps 10 mill and up.
Reply Quote
Thanks. The prices are all over the place.
Reply Quote
The longer you wait the lower the price.

1 week ago 900 dps items were selling for 1 to 2 million.

This week they are selling for under 200k.

Next week?

Even lower.
Reply Quote
As fun as DH is, I've started working on getting different classes up to inferno.

I figure by the time all 5 classes are at inferno, the AH will have reached somewhat stable prices. Right now.. I can't justify spending 1mil+ on a weapon, when most people who ARE spending that much, still can't make it very far in inferno lol.
Reply Quote
Weapons in the 1,000 to 1,200 range haven't normalized, so you'll have page after page of people asking millions for stuff that should be half that at most. Once the 14-1500 DPS weapons begin to fill up the first few pages the price will drop dramatically.
Reply Quote
i got a 1.1k dps bow from a very nice person for just 35k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]