Diablo® III

so... whos going back to d2 ?

i am... just say if you are or arent..
Reply Quote
No im not. Have fun with that. I been there done that, wore out the tshirt. Move on man. Diablo 3 is so much better. HAve fun using the same builds you have done a million times before and killing Baal and Meph for the billionth time.
Reply Quote
Nope, mine dropped... Still playing D3
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:19 AMPosted by welly321
No im not. Have fun with that. I been there done that, wore out the tshirt. Move on man. Diablo 3 is so much better. HAve fun using the same builds you have done a million times before and killing Baal and Meph for the billionth time.

its better then playing a game thats broken...
Reply Quote
Depends on what direction the eventual patches take this game. Right now I feel rather bitter about the whole experience, but it isn't like the current issues can't be resolved.
Reply Quote
I am playing D2 casually, not in battle.net though.
Reply Quote
Hell no, staying with D3. but have fun, i guess some people just prefer old and archaic game mechanics just because its familiar and feels safe. enjoy rolling you millionth Hammerdin though no surprises there right?
Reply Quote
I am at the moment actually, with a friend. Necromancer/Amazon duo makes me happy. :D

D3 is nice, but like any modern game, I get a little tired of it occasionally and like to work my way backwards chronologically through a game series.
Reply Quote
lol they obviously need to fix this game... its to much like wow.... no where near diablo. its almost a wow expansion :/
Reply Quote
I'm going back to Diablo 1, you Diablo 2 fanboys make me sick and don't even understand you just ruined the original game.
Reply Quote
Knew this would be the case. If you didnt you didnt research it enough. Not going back to D2. I guess Tuesdays will be over timedays at work. Then I can take off the weekend to play more D3 lulz.
Reply Quote
nope i quite enjoy D3, besides i lost all my saved games from D2 xD no way i'm going back to start all over
Reply Quote
"just say if you are or aren't"
aren't
Reply Quote
Bye you will be back in a day.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Derbefrier
Hell no, staying with D3. but have fun, i guess some people just prefer old and archaic game mechanics just because its familiar and feels safe. enjoy rolling you millionth Hammerdin though no surprises there right?

thats the thing people dont get, graphics dont mean anything it all about the gameplay, and no its not that it feels safe.. it feels like wow... not diablo...
Reply Quote
Not yet.

I am enjoying D3 enough that its flaws aren't game-breaking for me. We'll see where patches lead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]