Diablo® III

so... whos going back to d2 ?

05/29/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Tuna
leauge of legends is a better game aswell lol but thats a different subject, my point is blizzard failed this game and you can troll all you want lol :D

Blizzard didn't fail, you just don't like what they did.
Two different things.

I played Diablo II the day after it was released (mail was slow). Plus I couldn't play it at first because there were issues that needed to be fixed, even to play offline.
I could see how broken the Skill Point system was in a couple of days, but in spite of that it was still a blast to play. It was different that Diablo I, but the actual game play itself was pretty close to the same, and it was a lot bigger and had a better story. I played it for a long time and even long after I was done I would still pick it up every now and then to level up a new character just for fun.
Lord of Destruction didn't fix anything that was wrong with it, just added more content. It took them months if not years of patching to really polish Dialbo II. But despite it's flaws I still would pop the disc into my computer at least once a year and play it for a week or two.

Diablo III has changed a few things. It's better out of the box than Diablo II was. That's not to say it's perfect, the game does have some issues; but it's a decent game and a decent addition to the Diablo franchise. They will continue to patch and polish the game long after the majority of people have stopped playing it.
Much like it's predecessor I will play it for a long time to come, and even once I'm done I will occasionally pull it up just to run through it one more time.

That's probably the most reasonable post I've seen on here so far, though I will disagree with you on D3 being more polished out of the box than D2.

With that said, people need to calm down. While the game doesn't measure up to D2, it's still enjoyable, and with further patching the game should be pretty damn good.
Edited by Warrush#1242 on 5/29/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo 2? Diablo 1? Screw that. I'm going back to playing Pong. All games made after 1982 are obviously broken
Reply Quote
I'm staying with D3 although my wife (who can't stand computer games) said what's the point, it looks just like world of warcrat.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 10:39 AMPosted by OOdoobie
I'm staying with D3 although my wife (who can't stand computer games) said what's the point, it looks just like world of warcrat.

LOL
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 10:39 AMPosted by OOdoobie

lol she is right
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Kushman
no patch will take out the world of warcraft from diablo

true
Reply Quote
Sticking with D3. I enjoy it more than D2 and I like how it has that WoW feel without the reliance on 24 other !@#$%^-s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]