Diablo® III

so... whos going back to d2 ?

I will be primarily playing it for enjoyment, and financing my d2 account by selling stuff in d3
Reply Quote
Nope staying with D3, so much better than D2
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Block
No one is, just a bunch of kids crying over nothing. See you back in D3 in a few hours.

you wont, i havent played in a week now, no desire to play such a broken game. wish i could refund.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Kushman
i am... just say if you are or arent..

Wont unless something is changed. It's just a hackfest. To many cheaters and such for me.
Reply Quote

Wont unless something is changed. It's just a hackfest. To many cheaters and such for me.

and they complain about bots ? rofl dont get me wrong bots are anoying....
Edited by Kushman#1833 on 5/29/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Kushman
So let me get this straight. You are so angry from the downtime that you ragequit D3?

Maintaining the Diablo 3 servers and databases should be #1 priority for the community and the game itself. Stop qqing about omg down time, when Blizzard is only giving the server maintenance to keep the servers smooth, resulting in a smoother game play for the end user, you.

If you don't like that, get off the computer and go outside.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Josh
So let me get this straight. You are so angry from the downtime that you ragequit D3?

Maintaining the Diablo 3 servers and databases should be #1 priority for the community and the game itself. Stop qqing about omg down time, when Blizzard is only giving the server maintenance to keep the servers smooth, resulting in a smoother game play for the end user, you.

really guy ? this has nothing to do with downtime, i havent played the garbage in a week get real LOL
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:06 AMPosted by VinnyI82
I'm going back to Diablo 1, you Diablo 2 fanboys make me sick and don't even understand you just ruined the original game.

If I could find my D1 cd i'd play it. But I lost it in a recent move so D2 is being installed. As of two days ago I've already shelved this game as pure failure.

doesnt it make you sad ? :(
Reply Quote
dont steal my NUFF SAID u troll, btw how is d2 going? ur on the forums of d3 all day i find that odd, but no worries im sure ull get ur refund to a game u cant let go urself
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:08 AMPosted by captaincow
dont steal my NUFF SAID u troll, btw how is d2 going? ur on the forums of d3 all day i find that odd, but no worries im sure ull get ur refund to a game u cant let go urself

im on the forums to see who else is going so i can add them once the game is installed :D i find it odd you're stalking my post , you must be really worried about me and what i have to say
Edited by Kushman#1833 on 5/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Idk what you mean by broken but I'm definately staying with D3. D2 was amazing back in its day, I got my first PC when LOD was released and enjoyed Diablo's expansion & patches for years. Then I went WoW at the end of its first year release and followed it to Cata. At some point in there i purchased Starcraft 3. The point is I have been enjoying blizzard games for about a decade or so & have honestly never been let down. Every time they produce a title you know its gonna be highly polished and a great play.

B-Net Gangsta 4 Life ,,!,, ~.^ ,,!,,
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Kushman

really guy ? this has nothing to do with downtime, i havent played the garbage in a week get real LOL
Get real? Fact is, 90% of the garbage threads like yours is from people raging at the downtime. You get real, get off the computer once in a while and go outside.
Reply Quote

Get real? Fact is, 90% of the garbage threads like yours is from people raging at the downtime. You get real, get off the computer once in a while and go outside.

rofl ! ok guy look @ my play time lol thats all imma say go troll another post :)

05/29/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Pham

Can I have your stuff?
for diablo 2 stuff maybe
Edited by Kushman#1833 on 5/29/2012 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
eh you guys complain about d3 but i guarentee if u go back to diablo 2 you get super owned easy d2 is a different game now all the noobs are gone and there are some pros that will put you on your butt( cant curse cuz ban =( )

if anyone wants to get slammed in diablo 2 let me know been playing for 10 years without quitting ill make you hate diablo 2 and love diablo 3
Reply Quote
eh you guys complain about d3 but i guarentee if u go back to diablo 2 you get super owned easy d2 is a different game now all the noobs are gone and there are some pros that will put you on your butt( cant curse cuz ban =( )

if anyone wants to get slammed in diablo 2 let me know been playing for 10 years without quitting ill make you hate diablo 2 and love diablo 3

only way id hate diablo 2 is if it turned into a wanna be wow game
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

only way id hate diablo 2 is if it turned into a wanna be wow game

you gonn play expansion or classic diablo 2?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]