HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
520.28 GB (79%)
DOWNLOAD SPEED:
1.88 kB/s (15.4 kbps)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, but not very well.
Reply Quote
thanks mate...any suggestions? I am debating on going to buy a new laptop mainly for D3...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing you can do. You have a laptop, with Intel HD graphics. You can still make do fairly OK enough with low settings.
Reply Quote
What kind of settings should i have to make sure it preforms the best it can? I do appreciate the advice my friend. As you can prob tell i do not have the best knowledge with computers...
Reply Quote
Edit: Not applicable
Edited by arcHoniC#1926 on 5/16/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/16/2012 01:33 AMPosted by JonnyShew
What kind of settings should i have to make sure it preforms the best it can? I do appreciate the advice my friend. As you can prob tell i do not have the best knowledge with computers..

With that laptop there isn't too much you can do. First of all make sure you have it plugged in the whole time you play as well as set the power usage to high. On the graphics settings on D3 make sure your textures are on low and there is no anti aliasing. Turn off v-sync and make it low physics with now shadows. If that still doesn't fit your standards of playing then you could try and play in windowed mode and lower the resolution.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice mate...

I would change the power usage setting in the control pannel...correct?

The other settings would be changed in the D3 options menu....correct?

Any other advice?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]