Diablo® III

Let me play English Version in Korea.

why I can't?
Is there any way I can play in English, with my Korean client??

Why not give us the option of language
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I also live in Korea. I currently play D3 in English just fine. You need to make sure that you have an EN/US-based battle.net account, and that you download the English version of the game. Playing from a Korean client in English won't work for some reason.

If you want to play at a PC bang or on any computer where there is already a KOREAN D3 client installed, I suggest getting an external hard drive and copying the ENGLISH D3 game client onto it and running the English client from the HD, not the Korean client on the computer. It runs totally fine for the most part...maybe a split second lag.

Had the same problem trying to run English WoW off of a Korean client. But I think the US and KR clients play off of completely different servers or something, so your English battle.net account/info won't work on a Korean client. The best solution is to put the English versions of the games onto an ext HD and run them off of that. Blizzard made this totally easy for you to do if you want.
Edited by BillyH#1214 on 5/16/2012 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]