Diablo® III

Disconnects in Field of misery

entered fields of misery and explored most of it finding the quest target then got a disconnect from game back to login screen. logged back in to find my map fogged up. Put it down to not reaching a checkpoint (naively maybe) but after re exploring most of the area I was disconnected again.

When i relogged this time my entire map was fogged including starting area and new tristram. Oh and just to add i've only received 2 achievements and according to my stats I havent killed a single monster, read a single audio log, picked up any gold nor found the blacksmith (he's been levelled as well).

Now I have no intention of playing this game until I know these issues have been fixed. I know you guys are busy trying to sort this but seriously maybe its been released a few weeks too soon? I would expect a company who have ran a successful online mmorg to not have these kind of issues on a new title. Please do your best to sort this out and please inform the gaming community as to progress and expected fix eta's.

Thanks
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Rogue
xoe
I just purchased Diablo III and I have been directed to the Field of Misery in quest log. ...told to go to Waypoint portal....and alas Field of Misery is not listed.

Now what.........surely this is a simply bug to fix. I am totally stuck and not a little annoyed
Reply Quote
im at this point too...
field of misery->10 mins playing->disconnected
field of misery->10 mins playing->level up->disconnected
getting pissed off->new character->killing the 1st zombie->disconnected
relogin->killing the 1st zombie->disconnected
getting really pissed off->going on forums->saw that d3 is live->sad face
reloging->field of misery->10 mins playing->disconnected

what can i do...
Reply Quote
i to keep getting a locked up screen and kicked from game here. I turned all the graphics down to a minimum setting to the same result.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]