Diablo® III

I LOST MY CHARACTER...

I LOST MY CHARACTER BARBARIAN LEVEL 12. I SUDDENLY GOT DISCONNECTED WHILE PLAYING ACT 1. WEN I TRIED TO LOGIN I GOT AN ERROR 3003. THEN I RECONNECTED N I CANT FIND MY CHARACTER NOW... WHAT TO DO?
Reply Quote
chech if youre in the right region
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I, too, have lost my character. While I didn't get disconnected nor have I encountered any errors, I played yesterday for about an hour, got to level 10 on my demon hunter, then logged out. Today, I logged back in, and I was taken to the character creation screen. I cannot find my character anywhere, and when I check my characters on the character list, I only see the one I created to get past the character creation.
Reply Quote
Same problem... Just started the game with FemDH until level 6 or so, exited D3 for a bit and when I went back in I've returned to the chara creation screen!!!
Reply Quote
i checked i have no characters OR friends. which makes me think I'm in the wrong region, but I can't find the region area.

EDit: go in to options and check region. I was on europe when i should have been US.
Edited by Milqman#1365 on 5/16/2012 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]