Diablo® III

back to starter edition wtfff

85 Goblin Mage
i bought a d3 digital copy while waiting for my collector edition yesterday. When i received my collector edition i upgraded my version to CE. Today says the digital purchase did not work and now my game is back to started edition when i clealy got a collector edition. It wont let me play unless i buy a new copy like what the hell ?

anyone having the same issue?
Reply Quote
YES I received an email saying my purchase was not successful. But my card went through as i just checked with bank. Which loads of ppl happened the same. CANNOT believe this.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem ffs i was already pissed that i had to do the full first part again when i upgraded my starter trial to the normal version and now i lost my character as well :(

That is just retarted :(

I hope they can fix this fast....

Already made a ticket.

Any of you guys got some feedback yet?
Reply Quote
Nothing yet I'm on the phone with them right now and apparently there are a few thousand people trying to call them right now. Seeing as you posted this seven hours ago, did you get anything back yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]