Diablo® III

How many are using a shield?

Didnt even cross my mind to throw one on, until I found this one. Its like 360 armor, 20% to block, and 95 dex, with some other stats. I do more dps, along with the block is nice. Blocking & Dodging, really comes in handy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I founds a decent blue shield with +Dex and MF. Used that for a while because it was better than any quiver I had. Replaced with yellow quiver.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm stacking MF so if it's a greater MF% then I'll use whatever on my off-hand. I do think shields provide more then a quiver because of its chance to block.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/16/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Vayne
Well, I'm stacking MF so if it's a greater MF% then I'll use whatever on my off-hand. I do think shields provide more then a quiver because of its chance to block.

Certainly gives you more survivability due to block chance and lots of armor. That said, if you're playing your DH right, you're not getting hit often.

Just equip whatever gives you more beneficial stuff. MF being way up my list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]