Diablo® III

Graphic Bug When Accessing Inventory/Achieve

85 Tauren Death Knight
I've noticed that occasionally (1/20ish) the graphics will become completely ruined. Large colored bars, parts of the display sticking/copying itself and obscuring the screen, and the blocking out of all text on the screen.

This only seems to happen on occasion when accessing the inventory screen or pressing "esc" to view the achievements. The only time I was able to reliably duplicate this glitch was shortly after the Templar joined my party directly before the Leoric fight, right after the Templar joined nearly every time I would try to access a menu the screen would glitch to indecipherable levels.

The desktop I'm running is mostly salvaged from old parts of my friends gaming PCs but so far this is has only happened with Diablo 3, but it could be a personal problem; I would like to hear back if this problem is unreported elsewhere so I can work on my computer. Thanks for your time, sorry you are getting slammed on metacritic:(.

EDIT: IT WAS MY GRAPHICS CARD, /thread
Edited by Moruk#1924 on 5/17/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This sounds like an issue with your video card and/or graphics drivers. In the past I've had graphics issues only in one specific game and my card died not too long after that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Mine just died I think... at first I thought the RAM was bad but now after reading your post i think the graphics card went.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]