Diablo® III

Find Alcarnus Act 2

form wp in khasim outpost go through kasim outpost (past the cellar where you first saw magda) go south into new area. then keep on going south you'll see a narrow arch/doorway into next area. head SE of this arch and you'll hit another WP and then SE of that is alcanus
Reply Quote
I found dungeon with timer when i walked to find alcarnus. And I failed finishing it, is there any special items that cant found in any other dungeon (act2) ?
Reply Quote
it must be a bug. spent about an hour or so with the same problem. if you cant find it and are sure its not there, leave the game and resume, itll be there when you resume. had the same problem earlier in act 1.
Reply Quote
http://www.diablo3goldz.com/gold-academy/diablo-3-gold-act-2-farming-guide/maghda-farming/

check this map
Reply Quote
Can anyone help me? I have been searching for days for this alcarnus??? I can't find this p;lace anywhere? I have dome all the outpost, and when I finally go to bed, and next day go back and play again, I have to keep killing the same monsters over and over and over again. Please. someone help!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you !!!!!!
Reply Quote
The easiest way to get to the road of Alcarnus :

After the mini sub quest that you have to do down in the basement, then kill the possessed you need to make your way to Alcarnus, I have seen a lot of fellow players posting comments and asking for advice on how to get there.
NOTE- Alcarnus is a place not a person
NOTE- if you have recently been heading for Alcarnus and it mentions about Illusions head west, go back to where the mini quest was and follow the route is said with following the rocks around and you will be there in no time saves wasting 3 hours like some did this is fool proof, if I can do it any1 can hehehe ^.^

When the guard opens the door for you after the mini quest has been done stick to the rocks on the left hand side( on the side where there is no where to go but rocks) follow it around and you will see on your map a little entrance way walk threw it that takes you to Alcarnus.

Good luck and happy gaming
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]