Diablo® III

I have a Fetish question

If I have the Fetish army with ambush rune do the fetish I summon with my passive gain the 250% weapon damage that they get when I cast Fetish army?

Refer to the build below to see the skill/passive I am talking about.

ex: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acPQTR!YWe!aaabZb
Reply Quote
And we shall continue to wonder :)
Reply Quote
I would think so, but have no proof
Reply Quote
I want it too :) The other skills for that skill don't affect the fetish.

But now that I think about it the summon'd dogs are the same as w/e rune you have setup. Maybe I will experiment with that as the dogs change color depending on the runes. This leads me to believe that they would have the bonus dmg tho.
Reply Quote
I clicked on this thread thinking I would find something much much more interesting.
Reply Quote
I want it too :) The other skills for that skill don't affect the fetish.

But now that I think about it the summon'd dogs are the same as w/e rune you have setup. Maybe I will experiment with that as the dogs change color depending on the runes. This leads me to believe that they would have the bonus dmg tho.

That's a good point. If your fetish's that proc off your stuff are skellies they are most likely going to be doing the 250% dmg. But I still would test it.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 04:18 PMPosted by n1kb0t
I clicked on this thread thinking I would find something much much more interesting.

Gotcha.. :)

Do you like feet?

05/17/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Yaffa
That's a good point. If your fetish's that proc off your stuff are skellies they are most likely going to be doing the 250% dmg. But I still would test it.

Not sure what u mean by skellies. Also, not very easy to test as when u spawn them they come in groups. And I can't exactly have one attack a mob while i tell the others to "hold still", they are very jumpy.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Yaffa

Not sure what u mean by skellies. Also, not very easy to test as when u spawn them they come in groups. And I can't exactly have one attack a mob while i tell the others to "hold still", they are very jumpy.[/quote]

When you summon your army when you have ambush on they are skeletons. But it doesn't look like the ones that come up that proc off your abilities have the 250% dmg boost : /.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]