Diablo® III

Templar problem in Nightmare (easy fix)

I just hit nightmare and hired my Templar back as soon as I got into town. Once I reached the event where you first meet the templar, he grabbed his gear and left so I still only had my original guy.

I reached the part where the templar is supposed to break the spikes on the stairs before the next level and my templar won't do it.

Anyone experienced this before? I'm sure leaving the game and making another will fix it but I figured I'd put this out there so people can see or give advice.

Edit: Leaving the game fixed the problem. I'll leave it up so others can see
Edited by Krillin#1753 on 5/17/2012 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my templar leave me alone :( he does't come with me
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I have the same problem. I even redid the quest chain to make sure I didn't miss something, but he says he'll follow, then vanishes.
Reply Quote
I also have the same problem!! Neither leaving the game nor redoing the quest chain solved the problem. I continued without the first templar, but the other followers did not joined me either. When i reach the event, they say they'll follow, but they disappear! Still, items fall for follower above level 30. Does anyone have an answer please?
Reply Quote
you can rehire the followers, with all of their items, in any town.
Reply Quote
i havent seen this happen myself. ive listen to him talk to the other . they both have their zeal about making the traitor jondar pay dearly for his treachery.
only time ive had a follower change on me was if i was clicking too fast and chose yes to have a follower join me when i had a different one before hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]