Diablo® III

Whirlwind aint cutting it what should I try?

The damage seems quite weak, thinking of a frenzy build any ideas?

edit frenzy
Edited by Treetops422#1447 on 5/17/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what lvl are you?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bVYSXi!Ycg!YcZaaa
This build is just stupid fun. Keep your fury up and just go to town. You'll see massive numbers. You may need to tweak a couple things due to level constraints.
Reply Quote
Good job giving a lvl 52 build to a lvl 35 player. :)
Reply Quote
I've been using that build coming up for some times now. The core of it can be done at his level.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bVYSXi!Ycg!YcZaaa
This build is just stupid fun. Keep your fury up and just go to town. You'll see massive numbers. You may need to tweak a couple things due to level constraints.

Try doing that in Hell. You will be dead in 5 seconds when you meet Elites.

IMO, Barb in Diablo 3 is not meant to be solo dpser. I think Everyone must play in a party at higher difficulty and all have their own roles. Barb is obviously tanky, so maximize that benefit and build defensively. Let other people do damage.
Edited by boom#1754 on 5/17/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
your build adjusts to the level of difficulty you're playing. That build works just fine for nightmare. In hell I use sword and board tanky build. Regardless of what build you're playing, hell's elites are a pain in the !@# for whatever build you play.

You'll be just fine soloing through NM.
Edited by chipmunkey#1577 on 5/17/2012 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]